Men of Courage SJ
Here are the core values of Men of Courage SJ:
Jump Right In
- Use the time wisely, 2 hours, 7-9am, we skip the sports and the weather and jump straight to the good stuff! Then get you back to your family as quick as we can!
- we're not perfect and we're talking about it
- We are consumed by the "Good News" and are excited to talk about how it applies to our lives!
Make it Fun
- People don't remember talking, so we try to do fun things to help people remember what we're learning
- Once a month is not enough! We encourage you to find 1 or 2 other guys and start meeting once a week!
- That's a big word that means everyone's invited!
- A 30+ year old tradition that my grandfather started at his Men's Breakfasts in the 70s
7-8am - Breakfast (freewill offering at the end)
Coffee & OJ
8-9am - Bible Series
Men of Courage is lead by:
- Micah Peterson
- David Peterson
- Jerry Jamer
- David Jamer
- Davey Parsons
- Rob Zwicker
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.